Water Quality Management & Treatment
Earth Systems provides specialist water treatment and water quality management services to a diverse range of clients operating across a wide range of sectors.
- Government (Federal, State, Local)
- Water and Waste Water
- Urban and Rural Development
Combining conventional with innovative treatment technologies Earth Systems designs, manufactures and implements site specific, cost effective water quality solutions to meet treatment objectives, site requirements and the needs of individual clients and the environment.
Our specialist expertise means that we not only understand your water quality issues, we understand your water chemistry, enabling us to provide the most appropriate water management and treatment options.
Whether the objective is routine treatment, emergency response, process water applications, supplementary treatment, once-off treatment, environmental or water re-use applications Earth Systems can provide appropriate water treatment options.
We can assess and treat water quality issues associated with:
- Surface Water
- Storm Water
- Waste Water
- Process Water
- Drinking Water
- Cooling Tower Water
- Mine Waste Water
- Surface / Underground Mine Drainage
- Pit / Quarry Water
- Acid Sulfate Soils
Earth Systems specialist services include:
- Water Quality Assessment, Management & Monitoring,
- Active (Fixed Plant or Portable) water Treatment Systems,
- Passive Water Treatment Systems,
- Optimisation & Upgrade of Existing Water Treatment Systems,
- Sludge Management & Metal Recovery,
- Discharge & Water Re-Use Options,
- Regulatory Compliance & Reporting,
- Water Treatment Modelling,
- Contract & Emergency Response Water Treatment.
Contact us to see how we can work together to provide beneficial environmental and economic outcomes to your water quality issues.